Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Choir Members Score Well at Middle School Solo and Ensemble Festival


Congratulations to the following 6th, 7th and 8th grade choir students who performed this weekend at the Middle School Solo and Ensemble Festival at Holman Middle School.
  
Truman Middle School
23 students, 13 events, 7- I(Superior) ratings, 6 -II(Excellent) ratings
 
Emma Schaefer, Morgan Diehl, Ashleigh Stansfield - II
Amber Seager, Lily Helmer, Sumayyah Farreed - II
Allie Centerino, Taylor Bresnan, Annie Simpson, Taylor Vickers - II
Garret Macko - II
Caleb Sexton - I
Natalie Bell, Shannon Cunnigham - I
Alex Lahr, Rhiannon Dixon, Erin Hoyt, Lauren Rozier - I
Rhiannon Dixon, Gabriela Torrini - I
Gabriela Torrini - I
Briarra Williams, Lisa Berryhill - II
Lauren Rozier - I
Alex Lahr - I
Kayla Parrott - II
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment